Lakeshore's Event Cancellation/refund Policy
PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter (PMILOC) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If PMILOC cancels an event, registrants will be provided a full refund.
If a registrant has to cancel their event registration:
All registered attendees are required to notify the PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter of any cancellations by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] with your cancellation request. To expedite your cancellation, please include the Order ID/Order Number from your receipt and the Event Code/Program Number that starts with "C193" in your request.
Unless specifically stated on event materials, the cancellation deadline is as follows:
• Dinner Meeting/Evening Learning & Networking Event - by 5:00 P.M. five (5) business days prior to the event.
• Professional Development Event – by 5:00 P.M. three (3) business days prior to the event.
Cancellations received prior to the cancellation deadline will be eligible to receive a full refund, less an administration fee determined by the board for that event type.
Refund of a registration paid by a personal or corporate credit card will be handled as follows:
• If the registration has not been processed, the registration request will be cancelled.
• If the registration has been processed, the credit card account used for the original registration will be credited for the registration amount, less the administration fee equal to 6% of the amount billed rounded off to the nearest dollar, within 30 days of the event.
Refund of a registration paid by personal or corporate cheque will be handled as follows:
• If the cheque has not been processed, the cheque will be voided and returned to sender.
• If the cheque has been processed, a refund cheque will be mailed, less the administration fee of equal to 6% of the amount billed rounded off to the nearest dollar, within 30 days of the event. Cancellations received after the stated cancellation deadline will not be eligible for a refund. After the deadline, the chapter has purchased a non-refundable meal and/or printed materials on your behalf.
****** Note: Late cancellations forfeit payments. No refunds. ******