Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading Program (C193-201026-DAM-DC)
Develop Your Leadership Potential
Stop Doing, Start Leading™ - Live Online Program (10 Days Program, 2 Hours/Day(C193-201026-DAM-DC)
November 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 & December 03, 2020 – 1:00 P.M to 3:00 P.M
Live Online Program
Canada Ontario Job Grant funding may be available through employee companies/organization.
We tend to promote our top performing employees into leadership positions, assuming that a high-performance employee can immediately translate into an effective high-performance leader. The fact is that the skillset and mindset are completely different, and the transition can be difficult, often resulting in failure. Making it even more challenging is having to manage former peers. It’s hard on your new leader because they have to shift from being accountable for their own performance to being accountable for the results of others. It’s hard on the organization because you lose the work output from their prior role while gaining a leader who is learning on the job.
Give your emerging leaders and your high potential employees the skills to transition from a high performer or a good supervisor into an effective and engaging leader.
Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading focuses on the essential skills necessary to build strong teams and equip new leaders with the right attitudes to step up and take charge. This program is specifically designed to address the challenges that new leaders face, to help them change their mindset, and to give them confidence with proven strategies and tools that are used by the most successful leaders.
In these highly-interactive, virtual sessions you’ll learn how the Dale Carnegie Leadership Model can take your top performers and turn them into your next generation of leaders. Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading is perfect to nest within internal future leader or high potential programs at your organization or within your department.
Instructor - Grace Dagres, CTP, Senior Trainer & Coach/Speaker
- 25 years experience in leadership development, succession planning, coaching and organizational development
- Certified Dale Carnegie Coach in Leadership, Sales, Presentations Skills, Human Relations and Communications.
- Certified in E-Learning, Instructional Design, Adult Education and Coaching
- Partnered with telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, financial institutions and entertainment industries to work will all levels of the organization
- Globally recognized instructor and coach having worked in over 10 countries.
- Speaker for leadership and organizational/personal development
- Won the Dale Carnegie Global Award for Highest Achievement in High Impact Presentations
Read More - Full Bio of Speaker
Live Online Seminars
- Multi-session workshops that include a small breakout to practice techniques
- Skills development with relevant examples
- Individualized trainer coaching & feedback
- Deep-dive skills development boot camps
Primary Competency Categories:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results Oriented
Related Competency Categories:
- Develops Others
- Uses Authority Appropriately
- Effectively Communicates
View the Detailed Program Outline and Learning Objectives.
Date/Time: November 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 & December 03, 2020 – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Time Commitment: 20 hours over 10 session (and one 1-hour sustainment session 60 days after completion of program)
Cost: Members $1495 + HST & Non Members: $1,795 + HST
PDUs: 19 PMI/PDUs
For questions regarding this program: Grace Dagres, [email protected], 6479803635
$1,495.00 PMI Lakeshore Members
$1,795.00 Non Members PMI Lakeshore Chapter/Guests