Developing Others through Mentoring and Coaching - Live Online Workshop (C193-201014-DAM-DC)
Developing Others through Mentoring and Coaching
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 (1 PM to 4 PM)
Virtual Online Workshop
Developing stronger relationships among colleagues drives results both within the organization and with vendors and partners. These relationships cannot be developed without strong mentoring and coaching. To develop these skills, mid and senior level leaders must have the tools to drive coaching and mentoring initiatives.
Distance is a critical challenge when building a culture of coaching and mentoring. Remote employees, cultures, age and geography all impact the ability to coach for strong results. Careful focus must be utilized to create the right environment and relationships for mentoring and coaching.
Additionally, commitment is related to all other success factors. To get commitment from employees, you must lead by example and demonstrate your willingness to adapt to and thrive in the working environment. To ensure your team has increased productivity levels, focus on measurable results, and track projects closely to maintain the lines of communication.
Instructor - Grace Dagres, CTP, Senior Trainer & Coach/Speaker
- 25 years experience in leadership development, succession planning, coaching and organizational development
- Certified Dale Carnegie Coach in Leadership, Sales, Presentations Skills, Human Relations and Communications.
- Certified in E-Learning, Instructional Design, Adult Education and Coaching
- Partnered with telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, financial institutions and entertainment industries to work will all levels of the organization
- Globally recognized instructor and coach having worked in over 10 countries.
- Speaker for leadership and organizational/personal development
- Won the Dale Carnegie Global Award for Highest Achievement in High Impact Presentations
Read More - Full Bio of Speaker
Participants will be able to:
- Develop trust and relationships among employees
- Coach colleagues for continuous improvement
- Recognize the qualities of successful employees and leaders
- Utilize time-tested principles to lead your employees to success and help others advance in their careers
- Devise additional strategies to develop others
Live Online Workshops
- 3-hour session that include a small breakout to practice techniques
- Skill development with relevant examples
- Individualized trainer coaching & feedback
Primary Competency Categories:
- Interpersonal Skills
Related Competency Categories:
- Results Oriented
- Change Management
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 (1 PM to 4 PM)
Time Commitment: 3 Hours
Cost: Members: $300 + HST & Non Members: $350 + HST
PDUs: 3.0 PMI/PDUs
For questions regarding this program: Grace Dagres, [email protected], 6479803635
$350.00 Non PMI Lakeshore Members/Guest Registration
$300.00 PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter Member Registration