Who will benefit from the course?
This workshop is for practitioners who already understand the fundamentals of agile and lean, and better yet, have gained experience applying them in practice.
Who is providing this Training?
WCP is a PMI Certified Disciplined Agile Partner with twenty-five years’ of experience providing Canada’s leading organizations fundamental to advanced level project management training — and we were one of the first PMI Registered Education Providers to offer Disciplined Agile (DA) training in Canada.
How much will it cost?
The standard fee for the 2-day Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Masters (DALSM) course is $1195 + HST. Through our partnership agreement with WCP and CMC, PMILOC chapter members who register with the discount code PMILOC will receive a $150 discount off the standard rate for this course.
Course fees include:
PDF copies of the course materials
Certificate of completion (framed for participants of in-house workshops)
14 PDUs/Contact Hrs | 7 Technical | 7 Leadership | 0 Strategic
Participants of this workshop will be able to:
• Identify within their organization the project and portfolio criteria which drive the need for scaling agile
• Apply a full delivery life cycle approach vs. the construction focus of most agile methodologies
• Create an environment within which flow of value can be achieved
• Apply the DAD framework of process goals, decision points and options and tailor practices to fit the context of a given project
• Tailor their team’s Way of Working (WoW) to optimize productivity and continuously improve
Are there any prerequisites for taking this course?
Prior to taking this course, participants should have already received formal training in agile and lean fundamentals, and ideally have hands on experience with both. Those without prior agile training should first take our 3-day Agile Project Management Hands On. Those without prior lean training should take the 3-day DALSM workshop which includes the Foundations of Lean module.
Who can I Contact for more information?
For more information about this course, contact [email protected] or call Paul Bergman at 905-660-7184 Ext. 101.