PMI LAKESHORE ONTARIO CHAPTER COURSE OFFERINGS
Direct Access Marketplace Program
What is our Direct Access Marketplace Program?
- These are High-quality, In-class and Instructor-led professional development courses on select topics that are part of the PMI Knowledge Triangle.
- Classes are small in size (max 25 attendees)
- The cost is approximately 65% -75% less than comparable courses available to the general public.
- We offer a 30-day no-hassle-money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Look out for new offerings coming soon!
Want to be a program provider? Here's what's in it for you:
- An opportunity for you to bring your unique course to market.
- An open process to all – No RFP.
- An opportunity to make yourself known and to build your brand through superior offerings.
- Minimal cost of entry.
- In collaboration with the Chapter, you determine how often course is offered and where it is offered (must be in Chapter’s geographic area).
For more information please contact us at [email protected].
Upcoming PMP Certification Exam Preparation Course
The PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter will be holding a PMP Certification Exam Preparation Course over the course of five Saturdays on the following dates. This course is being offered to our members by Procept Associates Ltd. which is a premier provider of professional training programs.
2020 PMP Course Schedule posted on our Home Page.
PMP Exam is changing 02 January 2021
PMI is committed to the safety and well-being of our global community, which is why we have a designated Crisis Task Force that is continuously monitoring the situation arising from coronavirus (COVID-19) daily.
We are taking additional steps to make this time easier for our community. As a result, we have decided to extend access to the current PMP exam until 31 December 2020, and postpone the launch of the new exam until 02 January 2021.This postponement will provide candidates with additional time and access to training resources to help them prepare and sit for the exam confidently.
Visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp/exam-prep/changes and check back for any updates regarding the exam change.
If you have already scheduled your exam, or plan to do so in the near future, please consult our COVID-19 Page for the latest updates and guidance.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Care.